Library Self checkout system
Please note, Card number = Borrower Barcode number
How to self checkout
- Become a library member;
- Find your borrower barcode number in the Borrower Barcodes booklet;
- Fill in the book card with your FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, Borrower Barcode number and today's date, taking up as many columns and lines as needed. Put the completed card in the red "Book Cards" box;
- Enter your Borrower Barcode number in the text box on this screen;
- Enter the book's "Grace Bible Church Library" barcode number in the text box on this screen (the barcode sticker is usually near the book card pocket, usually near the front of the book).
- Fill in the "Date Due" slip in the book, with the due date from your computer screen.